Sunday, March 21, 2010

Catching Up

It's been quiet around. Miss me? I'll just pretend I heard a resounding "YES!"

I just spent two wonderful days at our state's homeschool convention. Ahhhh....the time away was wonderful. I spent it with a new friend and had a lot of fun getting to know her.

I learned some really cool things about homeschooling - imagine - after seven years I can still say that!

Some really neat homeschool statistics were shared. What? Of course, I'll be sharing those here!

I came home late last night. I spent all morning & part of the afternoon at church today and then spent the rest of the day at a friend's while our hubbies helped do some work at their place.

All this to say....I need to get caught up on life.

I'm taking tomorrow as a "teacher's workshop" to revamp things around here. I'll be using the time to post a bunch of TOS Homeschool Crew reviews I have coming due in the next two weeks. Fair warning that a slew of those will be up this week as I plan to have them done in the next couple of days.

I'm spending tonight laminating some really fun games to try out with the boys. I think they'll have fun with them - I hope.

And if you haven't heard of the UN Rights of the Child and what that will do for all parents in America - please go check out ParentalRights.org. I'll definitely be posting more in depth about this issue this week as well.

2 comments:

  1. Crap crap crap crap I forgot all about it. Crap. I'm sorry. :(
    As for vegan, you'll do fine! Let me know what questions you have and when you want me to start dispensing nuggets of wisdom. And it's not like quitting smoking. You don't have to go cold turkey. Or cold tofu. You can just do one vegan meal a day for starters, or something like that.
    FB misses you! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing more...or reading more - by now you've probably posted more...I'm catching up as I can't sleep and I'm blessed not to have a roommate this evening.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?