Tuesday, June 4, 2019

{Review} Cashmere Writing Gloves


Late last year I was given the opportunity to do a review of products on a website called Literary Book Gifts. I loved what I saw on there so when I was given the chance to review their new writing gloves, I jumped at the chance.

I live in Maine where winters can be rather cold. We heat with oil which is efficient but often leaves the house a bit chilly as we keep the thermostat a bit lower because of the cost of oil. This means that often while I'm working on my computer or my phone or my tablet, my hands are just simply cold! I type fast but it's never fast enough to keep my fingers warm.

These gloves, however, are perfect. They cover everything but the ends of my fingers. There is even a hole for my thumb to poke out (one of my favorite features). They are light enough that my hands don't overheat. They are like a snugly blanket for my hands. I absolutely love them.

They are made of 35% cashmere and the rests is a blend of cotton, polyester, and microfiber. They come in thirteen different colors.



My only cons for this particular product is the price at $52 each. I also didn't like that I couldn't see what the colors looked like before purchasing. I even searched the rest of the website to see if I could find samples on some of the t-shirts they offer. However, the only color I could find on the website for the gloves was the default picture of light heather grey.

I took a chance when I ordered the heather purple and I was pleasantly surprised. I adore the color. It's a royal purple and perfect for me.

Literary Books Gifts sells many other book related products such as book bags and oodles of t-shirts for both men and women. It is a great site to purchase a unique gift for the book lover in your life. 


Disclaimer: I was given a pair of writing gloves from Literary Book Gifts in exchange for writing this review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?