Head over to Living to Tell the Story to join up.
1. 4-H Day Camp - My boys have never been to any type of camp. This was their first experience and it was amazing. Since we live 40 minutes away (one way drive), I ended up volunteering so I was able to hang out with the boys. They had SO much fun. I posted all about it - with photos - over on our homeschool "log blog." (Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3)
2. Having a lazy day at home on Thursday. We are not used to being gone early and then going all day. In fact, poor N9 ended up sick on Wednesday and missed the last day of camp. We left each day at 8am and didn't arrive back home until 3pm or later. It made me really appreciate the fact that we do homeschool and our schedule is typically what ever we set it.
3. Good friends - I enjoyed a "Girls Night Out" tonight with my two best friends. We had a wonderful time. I wish we could do it more often. We ate out (Longhorn's - YUM) and then hit a few stores. I picked up some essentials (and non-essentials). I always have fun with these two.
4. The TOS Crew is gearing up for a new year. I am coming back this year as a "First Mate" and we have already been given our first review products just this week. Be watching next month for my first reviews of the new year!
5. Warm, lazy, wonderful summer days. Summer seems to go by so fast these days so I'm trying to get all the joy I can out of these days. It's hard to believe that June is almost over. Unbelievable.