Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday


I thought I'd try out this quick little meme this week just for fun. Head over to Five Crooked Halos if you want to join up.


1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What Not to Wear?

ABC's Extreme Home Makeover...I think. I hate crying in public though and that's what they seem to want most. However, right now we live in a trailer with one addition and soon to be a second one. I'd love a house. Someday... Besides, I dress just fine. Um, well, at least I think I do! 

2. Do you have any tattoos?

No, and I have always wanted one. I met my hubby young (I was 20) and he never wanted me to get one so I haven't. I still think about getting one from time to time but most likely won't and that's okay.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?

No, no, definitely not! That's why I'm the parent now. I get to use all that knowledge I learned from all the dumb stuff I did as a kid to teach my own kids. Now they get to do their own dumb stuff and later teach their kids. That is how one gains wisdom.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?

Depends on where I am and how far I am from the yellow light. If I have time to stop, I do. If it's a close call or the roads aren't great, I will typically go through. Why? Because if the roads are slick and I slow quickly I will mostly likely slide through - much more dangerous. As my SIL likes to say...the yellow light was "fresh" when I went through it. 

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?

Typically chocolate but it depends on my mood. I will occasionally go for chips first, but I love chocolate. LOVE chocolate! 


1 comment:

  1. Good thing about not getting a tattoo - hepatitis rates are up for tattoos. Apparently the problem is blood on the gun. They have fresh needles, but there is still infectious materials on the guns which can skirt the skin.

    Chocolate is my fav as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?