Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Review: Robert Pierre

What were you doing during your senior year of high school? Me? I was making plans to head off to college. Figuring out if I could find a summer job so I could save up some money. Acting like a careless teenager I'm sure.

Not so for one of the newest contemporary Christian music artists - Robert Pierre. He has spent his senior year recording his third album titled "I'm All In."  I've had a sneak peak at four of his offerings and I have to say I was blown away!



Robert Pierre Mini BIO
       “Robert Pierre is an 18-year-old with a big voice and an even bigger heart; a talented musician and a singer-songwriter who has managed to juggle a music career with his high school honors course work. Robert grew up in a Christian home and knew about  Christ all his life, but it wasn't until he was confronted by a teacher in seventh grade that he gave his life to Christ. "He looked at me and asked me one simple question," Robert explained, "He asked,''If you were to die right now, and were standing at the gates of heaven, and God asked you why He should let you in... what would you say?' And all I could think to answer honestly was that He shouldn't..."  The Spirit used that moment to bring Robert to a point of repentance and salvation that changed his life forever.

This is one talented young man. Not only did he sing all the title tracks (obviously), but he wrote 10 out of the 11 songs on the album, played the guitar, and sang back up vocals. Like I said - impressive.

Are you interested in hearing the four songs I was able to check out? Head over to Noise Trade to give them a listen.

This was my favorite of the four I've listened to.


I'm blown away, this life of faith
It's filled with endless blessing
And yet sometimes I wake to find
I'm facing trials and testing

Even in the moments when I'm falling to my knees
I find that help is waiting for me

Any desperate day
One word I can pray
All I know to say
Jesus

Screaming from my soul
I'm giving up control
The only hope I know
Jesus

You can check out Robert's Facebook page for more info including the release date for his new album. I plan to get this album when it comes out. It was that good! Enjoy!



Disclaimer: I was not given any compensation for this review. All opinions are 100% mine. Thanks to Propeller Marketing for the chance to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?