1. The Summer Olympics officially begin this Friday night...will you be watching? If you could see just one event in person which one would you pick? I'll only be watching if I can find a way to watch it online somewhere. We don't have "broadcast" TV here at home. I love the Olympics too so I'm sad that we don't have TV right now. If I could watch one event in person, I would probably pick the Women's All Around Gymnastics event.
2.Do lazy days make you feel rested or unproductive? Depends on if I'm being lazy because I've been too busy or if I have a lot to do. I'm planning a vacation soon so there will hopefully be some lazy days in there! I'll feel rested - I hope!
3. July 25th is 'officially' Threading the Needle Day...can you sew? On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being not at all and 10 being Betsy Ross-like, how would you rate your skill with a needle and thread? HAHAHA! Um, seriously, my skill is about a 2 or a 3. I'm horrible. I keep thinking I should learn. I can fix a rip, sew on a button, simple darning/fixing. I'd love to make quilts for my boys, but....you do need some skill for that and I just don't have it.
4. 'Threading the Needle' can also mean to walk a fine line between two things or issues (think awkward social situation). When was the last time you had to 'thread the needle', figuratively speaking? I honestly can't think of a time recently where this has been an issue for me.
5. Kidney, pinto, black, or navy...your favorite bean? Jelly....yum!
6. Have you ever hosted a garage sale? Was it more success or bust? Yes and I haven't learned yet. I live in the boonies. I haven't hosted one at my house because we seriously only get about 10 cars all day that drive by (although that doesn't stop my neighbor from having a continual one). I have never had a truly successful garage/lawn sale - ever. I've made money, but it's always been far more work to tag, pack, haul, unpack, set up, sell, pack, haul home/thrift store what doesn't sell....than it's worth.
7. What makes you roll your eyes? Lack of common sense.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I love the beautiful summer days we've been having. The humidity is minor. The warmth is perfect. The sun is bright. It's been amazing. I hope it holds as we leave for vacation soon!