Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Dozen - 4/7/10


Be sure to head over to 2nd Cup of Coffee to join the randomness.

1. Define a great relationship. One in which you fully trust in each other - have no secrets - and enjoy each others company above anyone else - most of the time.

2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?) I so don't want to answer this question....we hit Micky D's yesterday for N9's birthday. Can I just saw my meal was so not vegan in any way shape or form (but oh so yummy!).

3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.) Hmmmm...a mutt I think. I have no true preference. Although, I do think Huskies are extremely pretty (our previous dog was a lab/husky mix - beautiful). I just like friendly ones. ;-)

4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move? Ummm....well....considering Maine has no poisonous snakes and rarely has any natural disaster strike (thinking earthquakes or hurricanes or tornadoes - I live inland so hurricanes don't usually bother us except for lots of rain) I'm thinking I'm quite happy here. If I really truly had to chose....maybe somewhere with milder weather. 

5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? Lots of stuff but nothing I'll share on my blog.

6. Who's the funniest person you know? My youngest, J6. I'm pretty sure he was born laughing. He is the giggliest kid I've ever met. 

7. Did you get enough sleep last night? Nope, but then I rarely do.

8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning? All the stuff I had to get done today. I am taking photos of the MOPS Moms with their kids as a project for them. I was teaching my monthly photography class today for homeschoolers and I was woefully ill-prepared for it. Then I spent the remainder of the morning with the homeschooling co-op. After that we headed out to get groceries. I enjoyed about 40 minutes at home before N9 had baseball practice for 1-1/2 hours. Finally, I came home and made homemade pizza. I really should be in bed right now but it's way too early - no matter how tired I am!

9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY Totally fried.

10. Are you afraid of the dark? Yup. Not ashamed to admit it either. Things go bump there you know!

11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher and then a sign language interpreter.  Here's irony for you. I went to college for one year thinking I'd become a teacher for the deaf or at least a regular teacher. After that year I realized I wasn't cut out for teaching. Fast forward...I now teach my own kids. 

12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose? Friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?