Friday, January 26, 2007

Love Letters

I went to see my sister last weekend. We headed south to Massachusetts for our grandfather's 93rd birthday (another post will be coming with all that info). Anyway, she gave me a letter that her son - my 4 year old nephew - had dictated to me. It was just way too cute not to share:

"Auntie Lisa,
I really need to ask you something. This is [name removed for security purposes - he did say his first & last though - just in case I didn't know who the letter was from! LOL].

I got bad news for you. You need to sleep when it is dark outside. If it is dark outside go to sleep right away. I have very, very, very, very bad news for you. This is your chance.

Do you have 105 pens? The end.

Love,
B"

Don't you just love the innocence of kids??!?! :-) It certainly brightened my day to read that note.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?