Wednesday, April 11, 2007

PC Crash

UGH! Computers are great - when they work of course. For some reason my PC has decided it does not like to work for me right now. I can't get it to boot up. I keep getting the annoying "safe mode" screen but no choice on that silly screen will complete the start up. So I am stuck using my hubby's laptop. I miss all my lovely bookmarks. I have a Portaportal site but I never finished building it. I've added my own bookmarks to his laptop - just my most frequent ones. I can't get his laptop & my camera to communicate though so hopefully that will be fixed soon - otherwise no photos for a bit. UGH! Huh, I already said that.......

2 comments:

  1. another UGH for you. Computer problems are soooo UGH! I hope you can get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH... and double ugh.. . I haven't had one crash, but I hear it's horrible. Are you still working from the laptop? Were your digital pictures safe?

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?