Thursday, July 26, 2007

What Can I Say?

J was too young this year to participate in the swim lessons. After all the kids were out at the dock area doing lessons, I would let him go play near the shore while I watched him. This is what he started doing the other day...


Dunk head in water... the lower the better.

Pick head up high so water will drips off the end of your nose.
Catch what you can in your mouth.

Giggle as it runs down your belly.

Oops - I've been spotted. This started him running up to me on the beach saying, "Let me see! Let me see!" It sort of defeated the surprise factor I had going.

Because I sometimes forget to put up photos of B, I had to include this one. He's made some good progress & here he is working with the kick board.

1 comment:

  1. I take it your kids are having swimming lessons at a lake? Is the water warm? Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?