Sunday, September 21, 2008

Creativity

On Saturday we had my sister & her family over as well as my friend, Tammy, and her family. It was a work party. My hubby is working on getting a storage shed built. My BIL & Phil (Tammy's hubby) came up to help put on the roof. It turned out to be a really fun day. However, I didn't take a single photo. I'll have to wait for Tammy to get me a CD when I see her next time. They did get all the roof trusses up & my hubby & FIL worked on getting one side of the roof done on Sunday. It's coming together. And yes, I did hint that it would make a fabulous school house but alas, it will remain a storage shed. ;-)


These photos were actually taken on Sunday...

The kids (all six of them) had a great time. Well, except for poor B who has a nasty URI thing going on & didn't have much energy to play. I felt bad as he & Tammy's oldest son are close in age & have a great time together. Unfortunately, B just didn't have the energy to do much.

However, the kids did spend over an hour or more outside building things with the scrap wood. They called me out to check out the plane they had built for J. They even gave it "headlights" (two nails). They also built houses and all kinds of interesting "inventions."

On Sunday I grabbed a photo of him with it before I painted it & then after I spray painted it green for him.


He loves his plane. The only problem...it weighs about ten pounds. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?