The time will be changing again. I think on Sunday but not sure. Anyhow this is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc . I only put 10 facts because I didn’t want to overwhelm you, but you’re welcome to do more!
Be sure to click HERE to go read more Homeschool Memoirs blogs.
- My hubby's first name is Robert, so is his Dad & his Grandad oh and so is my Dad & my brother and my cousin & I even have an aunt Roberta.
- I love nicknames. I don't really have one so I made sure to give my sons extra loooonnng names so they could have a nickname. Some day they may thank me or not.
- I never really learned how to cook or bake until I was married....about five years. ;-) Now my hubby loves pretty much anything I make for him. Or it could simply be that I feed the man - not really sure....
- I missed out on winning "Most Musical" in high school by one vote...my own. Long story & I may blog it some time. I'm apparently still not over the trauma of the whole thing.
- I was the captain of my high school basketball team senior year. We were really lousy my senior year. :-)
- I originally went to college to become a teacher until I decided I wasn't flexible enough to handle a classroom full of kids. Fast forward all these years & I'm now homeschooling. Sometimes I laugh at how ironic my life has become.
- I do have an associates degree in "Medical Record Management."
- I worked as a medical transcriptionists for eight years (five years out of the home & three years in the home).
- I'm #4 out of five siblings.
- I grew up on a little farm in a little town in a big state. ;-)