Mona over at Blessings of a Keeper at Home awarded me this award a few weeks ago.
- I am thankful for my wonderful hubby who works hard to support our family & allows me to stay home to raise our children.
- I am thankful for my three sons. Each one is different & unique in his own way. They each bring something wonderful to this family. I'm thankful each day for them.
- For all my friends IRL & url. I'm sometimes amazed at the world of the Internet & how I can feel so close to those I've never met in person. Each person also brings something unique to the relationship & helps to continue to grow in to a better person.
- I am thankful for living in a warm home especially during these very cold winter days. I'm also thankful that we do not have to rely on oil to heat it. Living on 100 acres of woods allows us to cut down what we need for fuel. I'm thankful for our wood stove & the heat it generates all through the long winter.
- I'm thankful for my hubby's 80+ year old grandfather who lives on the homestead with us & who did most of the wood this year all by himself (cutting down the trees, hauling it out of the wood, cutting to length, chopping it up & hauling it to the barn). He is a hard worker & I pray he influences greatly our children in his work ethic.
- I am thankful also for my wonderful in-laws who live on the homestead as well. When most people hear I live right next to my in-laws, I usually get sympathetic glances. However, I have great in-laws. I'm so thankful we are raising our family in this great multi-generational setting. The memories they will have of their great-grandfather, grandmother & grandfather are simply precious.
This award is being passed on to....everyone who follows my blog - you know who you are... ;-)
Happy Hearts at Home blessed me with the Lovely Award.
“These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,
even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers."
I'm truly humbled by this one. Thank you for thinking of me for this award, Alexandra. I also enjoy reading Alexandra's blog. She always has some great finds on there - out of print books in the public domain that are great for homeschooling, neat freebies, and so much more.
I'm passing this one on to the authors of these three blogs. Enjoy!