Sunday, September 27, 2009

Getting Ready for Fall - Bee-style

Photobucket


About three or four days ago I went outside to help Robin get all her kiddos in the car to go home. These are the kids I babysit for btw. Right next to where she parks I have a small flower garden with this bush growing there. It flowers like this in the fall. Don't ask me for the correct name as I have no clue what it is called. However, it was covered with honey bees busily working to prepare for fall. There had to be at least a dozen or more bees on this one bush buzzing here and there gathering nectar. I went back for my camera & snapped a few pictures. Just a great reminder that fall is here and winter is fast approaching.


1 comment:

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?