Be sure to head over to 2nd Cup of Coffee to play along.
So, are you ready to play Plinko?
Definition of plink: "Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water." Plinko is also a carnival game we play at Oneighty, but pot-luck shots fits this meme better, I think.
So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans:
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? Um, not that old. About four or five years? After B13 was born my feet grew so I had to get rid of all my shoes. Talk about depressing! Not only didn't my clothes fit after he was born but even my shoes were too small!
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? Absolutely! Varieties? Hmmmm...I bought from three different little girls at church. I know that there will be "Carmel Delights" and "Thin Mints." I'm pretty sure there there are some "Peanut Butter" ones as well. Not sure what else. I always have grand plans of freezing some. The reality is - they will be gone inside a week - tops.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? Not really. I kind of know how to waltz. Yes, if I could convince hubby to take ballroom dancing lessons, I'd jump at the opportunity.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? For the most part.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? I had to go look up the list. Sad I know. I saw: Avatar (excellent movie) and Up (loved it!). I really want to see The Blind Side but I haven't managed that yet.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? Definitely having it done myself - especially if it's one of my kids.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Saturday. I think it's left over from when I worked outside the home. It's a nice and lazy type of day. We sleep late - well, hubby & I try to. We have our Saturday morning tradition for breakfast.
8. Do you miss anyone right now? My Mom. She died a year ago on Sunday (March 14) after contracting MRSA. She had just been diagnosed with leukemia/lymphoma after about four months of not having any idea what was wrong with her. She had also just finished her first round of chemo when MRSA attacked. She lost the ability to fight off any infection. I miss her as much now as I did then.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy? Not typically.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. AC Moore and I don't even own a credit card. ;-)
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Nope.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? Both? I'm not good with the whole sharing of the feelings thing or the receiving either. Just ask poor hubby and I share best with him.