So I don't forget, this is going at the top....Katrina over at Callapidder Days is once again hosting her "Fall Into Reading" challenge. I love to read & I love challenges so I am once again participating even though I know my list is going to definitely change throughout this challenge due to my "blogging for books" commitment. But that's okay - it keeps things fresh right?
The challenge runs throughout fall which starts today (imagine that - the first official day of fall is TODAY! It's crazy I tell ya!) September 22nd & goes through until December 20th (which means the very next day marks the official start of winter - waaaahhh! ooops, sorry...)
Here is what I think I'll be reading but there are no guarantees what this list will look like come December 20th. (I am including links to Amazon when I can.)
- Jessie by Lori Wick
- Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear by Max Lucado
- The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall (blogging for books)
- Leaving Carolina by Tamara Leigh (blogging for books)
- What Matters Most (book #3) by Melody Carlson (blogging for books)
- Limelight by Melody Carlson (blogging for books)
- White Picket Fences by Susan Meissner (blogging for books)
- It's a Green Thing (book #2) by Melody Carlson
- A Not-So-Simple Life (book #1) by Melody Carlson
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (reading to discuss with B)
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle (pre-reading for B)
- The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster and Jules Feiffer (pre-reading for B)
I'll call that list good for now. I know I'll add more on & probably won't get to all of these, but for now, this is a good start. Happy Fall Reading!
Be sure to go to the Fall Into Reading page to check out what everyone else will be reading and also to sign up!
Edited to add....
Apparently I should have checked out lists before posting mine. I just posted my list about 10 minutes ago & here I am already adding books to it....
- It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan For Living a Richer Life With Less Stuff by Peter Walsh
- The Successful Homeschool Family Handbook: A Creative and Stress-Free Approach to Homeschooling by Raymond and Dorothy Moore
- Beyond Survival: A Guide to Abundant-Life Homeschooling by Diana Waring