Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random Dozen

I took this from Living to Tell the Story who took it from 2nd Cup of Coffee. Feel free to jump in and head over to 2nd Cup of Coffee to sign her Mr. Linky if you'd like as well. Here's a bit of randomness about moi...


1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave? The molasses crinkle cookies that B13 made yesterday. And oh my yes, I totally caved. Total so far today: 3. Lord, give me strength to resist more - seriously!

2. M & M's or Skittles? M & M's all the way! Although I have been known to ask for any purple Skittles the boys get...they tend to give me a couple on occasion.


3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? Nope, but I'm currently working on that. Almost done with Numbers. I'm still a day or so behind but persevering through. 


4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? It totally depends on how much sleep I've gotten. If I get seven hours or more, I can usually get up & moving within minutes. If it's less than that, it can take me up to an hour to feel coherent enough to make any rational decisions.


5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to? Sort of. My high school class took a 24 hour cruise from Portland to Nova Scotia. It rained the whole time. It was on a big ship but not like any cruise I'd really like to do - someday!


6. Who is your favorite actress? Hmmmm, tie between Reece Witherspoon & Drew Barrymore I think.


7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. The "child-centered" world culture that seems to becoming more & more prevalent. Really, does one really want their three year old calling the shots? Really??? 


8. How much of a technology junkie are you? Depends. I think I know enough to be dangerous about some stuff & other stuff I have absolutely no clue whatsoever & I'm okay with that.


9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? I love it. I even like making them to send too. 


10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? Almost a year ago. On the day of my mom's funeral I had over six inches off my hair (and donated in her honor to Locks of Love). It was down past my shoulders & I had it cut very short in honor of her. I had planned to do it when she started to loose her hair with the chemo but she died before that happened. It's still short but I'm starting to grow it back out.


11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Anything for my kids. Anything for my hubby. Heck, I just really enjoy shopping. Although, I do not like shopping with my hubby. Sorry, babe. He's an engineer - do I need to explain how long it takes him to decide on something & how much research goes in to an item? Yeah, I didn't think so.



12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? What am I forgetting?


2 comments:

  1. Cute Meme!

    BTW - Happy Birthday to J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your answers. Wow - Maine is a "fur piece" from Texas!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?