Monday, February 8, 2010

Want to try out for the TOS Homeschool Crew?


Anyone who has read my blog at all this year has noticed the homeschool review products I've posted. At least I hope they have! Last spring I tried out and became a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew. It's been a great year & it's only half over! 

Well, it's that time again. Some folks have asked how I got on Crew and how they could try out too. Here's your chance. Click HERE to go to page with more info and make sure to fill out and submit the demographic form to be included. 

If anyone has any questions about how this works, please ask in the comments. I will try to answer questions in a blog post later on this week or next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?