Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Dozen - 3/31


Be sure to head back to 2nd Cup of Coffee to check out more random fun.

1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps? Ugh. Of course, they are good for some fun. Check out this link and this one too for some laughs. 

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down? Hang out and read some blogs. Take a walk. Pray. Just breathe.

3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains? Yes, I remind myself continually...it's not snow! That usually helps! ;-)

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
Jesus. He's the only face I'd want on me anywhere.

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring? Tattoo. I've wanted one for years but hubby says no so I don't.

6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? Busy this year! We're going to Sunrise Service for the first time ever as a family and then our church is hosting a breakfast. Last week my hubby decided Sunday School would be fun so we're doing that now plus regular church. Hubby & I are singing with the choir during service. Phew! Then my MIL will be making a wonderful dinner - as always. And to top off the day, we'll be celebrating the 9th birthday of N8. It's really on Tuesday but Sunday works for everyone. 

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs? Reese Eggs all the way!

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of? Our homeschool co-op this morning. The kids raised over $300 to send to Haiti!!!!

9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one? An odd kind of mystery I'm doing for a book review. Not sure I really like it yet or not.

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning? Doing it.

11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? None. I don't wear them.

12. Which color makes you happiest?
 Red. I'm wearing it right now in fact. I also say this today...
Pentax K-x.jpg
...and I really, really want it. I read nothing about the review. I just want it because it's red. Sad but true.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I'm going to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed my visit today and sounds like you and your family have a lovely Easter planned. Guess I own enough flip flops for both of us. :o) Easter Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought when you said "An odd kind of mystery" that maybe you were referring to the same book! Isn't that funny?! I finished it last night. I'm still not sure if I liked it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?