Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update: Bible in 90 Days

Bible in 90 Days promo button

So today is Day 90 of the Bible challenge I took up on January 1st. Today I should be finishing up the New Testament and counting myself done. However, I'm not. Sadly, I let life get in the way. However, I'm not dwelling on that.

Why not?

Because I have completely read (or will by bedtime tonight) the entire Old Testament. This is something I've never done! It has been a true blessing to myself to immerse myself in the Bible these past few months. Doing this challenge has helped me establish a daily (almost) Bible reading habit - one that I am still refining - but I am doing more than I ever have in my life.

I'm also confident that I can finish the New Testament by the end of April - which is my goal. 

Overall I wish I had stuck to the original reading schedule, but I am very pleased with what I did accomplish. I'll post an update once more when I finish the New Testament. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm sure that you can do and I will be praying that you meet your goal of April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you that are started... and are keeping it up! Can't wait to hear from you when you finish! It's pretty amazing, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?