Monday, April 5, 2010

Have Wagon...

On Saturday I was busy in the kitchen when I heard the washing machine in "distress." Of course, the burning smell helped me to quickly figure this out as well. We're not actually sure what happened to it - we're praying it's an easy and quick fix - but there was smoke filling the hallway and it will no longer spin - at all.

Unfortunately at the time, I had our queen-sized fleece comforter in there to wash. I was looking forward to hanging it out to dry on our clothesline. Hubby had to come and drain the washing machine tub. My MIL offered to let me bring it over to her house to finish up. The bottom part of the comforter was sopping wet.

So for my last four loads of laundry (including the comforter), I have been doing this....


in order to haul full hampers of dirty clothes to my in-laws to wash and wet clothes back here to dry. Thankfully they only live about 500 yards away - it's not bothersome - for the most part, but it does take some more mental power on my part to remember to go get it!

Right now I have this though...

And there is absolutely nothing better than smelling sun dried clothes. Ahhhhhhhhh.............

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty sight for a clothes line....love your wagon. I've finally solved my laundry line woes. I think. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?