Be sure to head over to 2nd Cup of Coffee to join the fun.
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch? Homemade pizza. In fact, I'm making it tonight. Plans were cancelled due to weather and we will all be home tonight for a change. I know the recipe by heart and four out of the five in the house eat it. My oldest won't so he makes his own dinner.
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.) My blood glucose meter and glucose tabs. The joy of being a type 1 diabetic.
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting? The Maine State Museum. It's free for educators including homeschoolers. I love that place. It's so full of history there.
4. Share one factoid of your family's history. The story goes that my Dad's grandfather was kicked out of Scotland for stealing horses. They came over to Newfoundland and settled there for a time and then moved to Massachusetts. I have never been able to verify this though.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...." thought I had it all together. Then I woke up.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be? Diet Mt. Dew. Sad I know.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...." um...hmmmm...quirky? I asked hubby. Apparently I am not. Anyone out there think I have something quirky about me? Anyone? I like musicals. Does that make me quirky?
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy? Not much these days. If Diet Dew is on sale (which it is right now), I could get that. Maybe a small bag of chips. It won't even buy a candy bar in most places these days.
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...." Baby belly laughs. Mr. H has wonderful ones and I may tickle him on occasion just to hear him laugh.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? Exercise. It hasn't happened yet today.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else? Send an e-mail saying I think they are cool. A friend did that to me today and it really touched me.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon? Going away for the weekend sans family. I'll be heading to New Hampshire to scrapbook for the entire weekend. My biggest decision will be what time to get up and go to sleep and when to head home. I can't wait!