Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TOS Crew: Blog Walk


As I mentioned a while ago, I am beginning my second year as a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew. This year things are being done a bit different and we have a lot of new members joining. In order to get to know each other a bit better, we're going to be visiting ten blogs each week. I'm going to post the links here as well so feel free to check them out!

  1. Reaping the Harvest 
  2. Pink & Orange Coffee
  3. Live, Laugh, Learn!
  4. Mrs. Mandy's Musings
  5. The Fantastic Five
  6. Refined Metals Academy
  7. Just a Moment in Time
  8. Providence Farm
  9. My Journey
  10. Petra School

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to my first year as a part of the TOS Homeschool Crew! I think your blog walk is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?