Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm Curious

Are you a curious person?

It's going to be a busy day here at The Berry Patch. I posted earlier today (well, technically I posted it yesterday but I scheduled it go live at midnight) about the TOS deal on a new or renewed subscription. Then I posted the third week of the TOS Blog Walk. And in a little bit, I'll be trying to figure out what memory I want to post about second grade and/or age 7. That might be tough, but we'll see what I come up with. I'm really enjoying the Mommy's Piggy Tales project. I was even featured there on Monday. Cool beans!

But something has me a bit curious? I just recently noticed I was closing in on 80 followers. Then I noticed I lost one. So that leads me to ask this...

What sort of things keep bringing you back here? 
Am I doing stuff that makes you want to skip reading? 

I just recently opened up my blog to the world. Since I started it, I had it as "non-searchable" by Google. I have to admit to a little thrill when I get a notice from my Google Alert and my blog is listed there. It's kind of cool.

Help me out. I want to make this a user-friendly place. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to know the same thing! I had 66 followers and now I have 64. I'm not sure what happened.

    I think your blog is great and it's one of the handful I read on a regular basis. I like reading about your field trips and just the "eclectic" randomness of it. ;0) I guess that's how my mind works and it's how I blog, too. Memes are fun, pictures are fun, life in general kind of stuff.

    I'm really enjoying the Piggy Tales thing and wish I would've participated. My parents have all the albums with the pictures of me when I was little, so I don't even have any to upload. I'd like to do this for the girls anyway, so they can have some info on me when they're older. Great idea and it's been fun reading your entries!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?