Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 4th of July from TOS


As a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew I'm sometimes asked to share anything special that The Old Schoolhouse Magazine has going on. It's optional but sometimes the deal is so good that I know some of you will be interested. That's the case this time.

1776 was a spectacular year, and it's a smashing, save-more-money price! Grab your subscription to The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine during their four-day Fourth of July sale, and check out the craziest price on July 1 only! Receive a 2-year subscription, free Homeschooling with Heart tote bag, and five FREE E-Books for just $17.76! While supplies last. U.S. and Canadian residents. July 2 through July 4 the unprecedented savings continue. The sparks are flying at TOS Magazine . . . join in the celebration and savings! Get the details here.

In fact, this deal is so good, I may just be snagging one for myself.

Happy Fourth of July!

two american children celebrating independence day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?