Friday, November 19, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 19



Today I am thankful for....


This crazy mutt. She brings a lot of joy in our life but she really is crazy. Honest.


She spends her days outside chasing birds and butterflies or rather the shadows of birds and butterflies. She loves fall as she will spend time chasing leaves and the shadows of leaves blowing.


She loves snow and water. She thinks she's top dog around here. Shhhh...don't tell her, but she pretty  much has that locked up.

Annie came to us when she was three years old which was also three years ago. She has bonded with our family and thinks her one job is to protect us. Well, when she's not out chasing the shadows of birds, leaves, and butterflies or trying to convince the squirrels around here to jump in to her mouth. 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dog you have! I loved seeing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her~such kind eyes...and crazy helps! LOL!! Thanks for sharing about her! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?