Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Favorite

For Christmas my hubby gave me the new Chris Tomlin CD. I saw Chris Tomlin in concert a few years ago along with Steven Curtis Chapman and Casting Crowns. At the time I didn't completely appreciate his music. Now he is a favorite of mine. I'm also super excited to be seeing him this coming August at SoulFest (a three day music festival in New Hampshire).

I finally remembered to grab this CD and put it in my truck while running errands on Friday (blissfully alone since hubby had the day off) and this song came on. I played it about six times in the two hours I was gone. It's that good. Here's the video....enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. I saw that exact concert! I also bought that CD (well in the mp3 version - no more CDs here) right before Christmas and am actually listen to it as I read blogs and comment here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?