1. Let's start with something controversial...dressing or stuffing? What's it called at your house and what's included in your recipe...cornbread? oysters? sausage? chestnuts? We call it stuffing. I don't make it. I'd have to grab my mom's recipe but I don't think any of the above are included, but again, I don't make it so I couldn't tell you for sure!
2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? Everyone. Those I think have it "all together." You know - the proverbial Jones family.
3. When were you last inside an airport? Wow - years ago. When my oldest was young - maybe 2 or 3 I had to do some travel for business - unheard of given my profession. I had never flown before and that year (1999) my hubby & I went to England for 10 days and the I flew two times for wok. I haven't flown since.
4. What is one side dish that absolutely must be included in a turkey dinner? Cranberry sauce - does it count if it's from a can?
5. What Christmas song do you dread hearing? Anything by Alvin & the Chipmunks...just saying...
6. If someone approaches you and asks for money do you give it to them? Doesn't happen where I live. At least not on a regular basis - I've had this happen once or twice in my entire life. I politely refused. Do you drop money 'in a tin cup' that belongs to a person on the street? I live in the backwoods of Maine. Never happens. Do you have a specific charity you support during the holiday season and/or year round? We typically support Samaritan's Purse. The boys will do some Christmas shopping soon (we do this instead of shoe boxes) and they each pick out one thing to purchase.
7. Share a favorite Thanksgiving memory. If you live in a country that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving share a favorite memory associated with food. I just enjoy the time with family. I don't have a specific memory that sticks out - just enjoying time with family - visiting and, of course, eating really yummy food!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Happy Thanksgiving!