1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? If you were a contestant what would your talent be? No, I didn't watch. I might have if 1) I had known it was on and (more importantly) 2) I had broadcast TV. Makes it hard to watch stuff like this. And if I were ever a contestant, I would sing.
2. Do you have houseplants? Real or fake? Nope. Anything I bring in the house dies from poor neglect. I'm horrid at remembering to water plants. And I dislike fake ones. They would need to be dusted anyway and I'm horrid at remembering to do that too.
3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn't call on you type of student? Ha! Nope, I was the quintessential "perfect student." I followed the rules. I did well in class. Unless it was math class, than I hid my face and prayed not to be called on!
4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year...what do you order when someone suggests Chinese food? Oh yum! I love Chinese food! I usually get fried rice, "meat on a stick" - chicken and/or steak, boneless spareribs, and my new favorite, General Tao's chicken. Now I'm hungry....
5. How would you define a miracle? What would it take for you to consider something a miracle? Any time God's hand is completely apparent in someone's life. That is a miracle.
6. What's your favorite Disney song? If you're stuck you'll find a listhere. "A Whole New World" from Aladdin. In fact, as corny as it sounds, that was the song my hubby & I danced to at our wedding. This is a neat take on it....
7. I should have _____________ yesterday. Not spent so much time on Facebook. Oh wait, that's my issue daily.