Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. What is something you are loving right now?

Oddly enough, my workouts. I'm doing five days a week with at least one workout a day. On occasion I do two workouts a day (for example on Monday I did a spin class in the morning and then worked out with my trainer in the evening). I don't mind sweating. I like challenging myself and being able to accomplish it.

2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit? 

Somewhere in Europe. If I had to pick, I think I'd go with Rome. I'd love to see the history there. My second choice would be Paris. 

3. Are you a romantic? 

Absolutely.

4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?

I'm not sure I can pick just one. I love Ever After and Never Been Kissed. I'm a big fan of Drew Barrymore. I also love Sweet Home Alabama and You've Got Mail. I'm always up for a good romantic movie.

5. Everyone loves Pooh Bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question. 

Apparently I'm Owl. I'm hoping my friends disagree...."Always full of stories and facts, you love to talk about your experiences. You don't always have the right information and you tend to talk to much." Yikes......

6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten? 

I'm not picky. Anything with caramel in it or peanut butter tops the list. I'm working on curbing my sweet tooth though.

7.  Share a favorite quote about love.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. ~ Aristotle

8. Insert your own random thought here. 

I have completed week #1 of my weight loss program. I'll be updating my blog in the next day or two with the results. I'm still trying to figure out how to fit it all in. I just finally got my dishes done - from last weekend. But I'm not sorry I committed to this process. 

2 comments:

  1. I am also ending week one of a weight loss journey :) It is hard but it is so worth it. I just have to find time to get everything else done which is the current challenge... balance :) Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-great job getting in so many workouts. I think exercise makes the biggest difference. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?