Friday, November 9, 2012

What You Don't See

I realized tonight that since we no longer live directly across from my inlaws anymore, I need to keep my blog updated better. I know my MIL likes to read what we've been up to when my posts feed over to Facebook. So here's my promise, Mom, I'll do better!

Last month, when Autumn was really and truly here, our maple tree began shedding its leaves like crazy. My boys love playing in them. I'm always amazed at the sheer volume one large tree can put out. 

Beautiful? Oh.my.yes. 

But I really don't like raking leaves. 

Thankfully my boys actually think this is fun and spent some time out there creating some massive piles. 



On this particular day, my youngest was determined to make a huge pile and jump right in to it.

Get ready.....

Go!!!!

Landing!

Where did he go?

So what the camera didn't capture is that my poor kiddo belly flopped on to the ground. Yikes! Poor thing had the wind knocked out of him and came up crying. ::sigh:: 

I was this close to mom of the year with this one. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. This seriously made me LOL, though I hope he wasn't too hurt!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?