2. What are some images that come to mind when you hear the word mother?
Our last family photo before my Mom passed away.
My mom was full of life and the glue that held our family together. It was seven years this past March since she left us for her forever home in heaven. Still miss her like crazy.
3. What's something beautiful you own or have seen that's made of glass? I love stained glass.
4. Was today typical? If not what made it unusual? Relatively typical. Although, I've had a friend's kiddos during the day this week while she's at a week long workshop. That's made life more interesting.
5. What is a quality you wish you could have more of? Patience. This is not related to #4 in any way though.
6. What's the next major purchase you need to make? Will it happen in the month of May? We just purchased a new living room set (first time ever in our marriage that we have bought new furniture). I think it will be a bit before we do any large purchase. Although, I do still need to get the rest of the curriculum for our upcoming school year.
7. What responsibility/job/work did you dislike while growing up but has proved helpful to you as an adult? Cleaning. I used to help my mom clean houses and camps. I also didn't particularly like the summer I worked in housekeeping and laundry at a nursing home.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm thrilled spring has finally sprung in my neck of the woods. I rarely have to wear more than an extra sweater or sweatshirt and all the buds are popping on the trees. Ahhhh......