Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Ready, Aim, Fire!


A few days so far this summer, I've had an extra boy or two for the day. I've been trying to find something to keep them all occupied outside or away from video/TV as much as I can. Last week I found these at a local box store...


I was a bit leery when I first saw these but a local friend had shared their experience with them on Facebook so I opted to give it a try. They are a bit pricey but an occasional fun event I think. 

We had a few that didn't inflate and a couple with holes right off the bat, but overall the boys had a good lot to work with. We had quite a few that bounced right off the kids though (and hurt!) before breaking on the ground. And the color ones didn't mark the clothes much as all so I don't think that will be a concern for most. 
Filling them up. 

Getting ready to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?