Thursday, April 27, 2017

PureFlix and Homeschooling

(Click to see larger.)

Have you heard of Pure Flix? They are a Christian streaming movie company that carries family-friendly and wholesome entertainment. I was recently contacted about sharing about their educational and homeschool friendly titles they carry. Make sure to click on the graphic above to read my three tips for homeschooling!

You can check out all their educational titles HERE and learn more about their homeschooling supplements HERE.

I have used lots of videos in the past to supplement our learning. My boys usually enjoy them. I've used movies to supplement science and history. It helps bring it alive. One of my favorite things to do is to read a book and then watch the movie adaptation and compare them. And that reminds me, I read Sign of the Beaver out loud to my boys not too long ago. I think we need to watch the movie soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?