Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hat Update



Modeling the first hat I ever knitted is the cute & adorable J (on the left). I made this on my new Knifty Knitter. I had so much fun with it. Modeling the second hat I ever knitted is the cute & adorable N (on the right). I made this one using fun fur & some neat nubby stuff. I gave this one to my MIL. I have since made a third one (I'm on a roll!) for my hubby but I ended up making it too big without a large enough brim. I'll try again after I finish making the hats I have in mind for the boys. I'm now looking to buy the long loom set from Knifty Knitter so I can start trying to make scarves.

4 comments:

  1. VERY NICE! They look very comfortable and warm. Looks like the kiddos are happy to show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now I've got to try my KK. Those look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable.You are so talented in so many different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They look great! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?