"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people, good blog friends, and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to seven others who you feel are deserving of this award. "
So, in no particular order, here are my seven choices.
- Kristine at Jewel's of My Own. She is very upbeat & positive, even in the midst of a cross-country move. She always has great advice. She's someone I would love to sit down with sometime & have a chat. Now that she's on the east coast, the odds of that happening have increased slightly. :-)
- I have to include Deb from Following the Narrow Path. This is one of my IRL friends. She's awesome. I can IM her anytime & get a quick boost. She's a wonderful encourager & a fabulous friend. I'm truly blessed to have met her & have her in my life.
- I'm also going to add Bessie, Deb's daughter at Musical Mermaid (aka Musical Bookworm during the school year). However, I'm not going to post her link since she's only 14 & I'm pretty sure her blog is private. Anyway, Bessie is an awesome Christian girl. I always have fun talking with her. I can only wish I have children that grow to the love the Lord like she does.
- I have a cyber-friend, Sheri, I'll nominate next at The Carneal Chronicle. I met her through a scrapbooking group we used to be in together. Her middle child was due the same time as my youngest. In fact, if I remember right, they are only one week apart. Sheri has great insight & I enjoy chatting with her.
- Next is my cyber-pal, Linda at the MacDonald Clan whom I have met in real life! She grew up in Maine. She's a military wife. She came to Maine a few years ago for a few months in between moves. Oh & her oldest child has the exact same birthday as my middle child. Her youngest son is slightly younger than my younger son. Too funny & so is Linda. :-)
- Cynthia at Life is Good gets my next award. She's another one of my cyber-friends. She reads all my posts at my blog & always leaves a comment. She's someone I'd love to meet someday IRL. So, Cynthia, please make a road trip east some time soon, okay?
- Okay, my last one is going to go to Ginger at Just Horsin' Around. She definitely falls in the nice category. She's a die-hard scrapbooker. I'm loving the layouts she has been sharing lately. She's even in the process of building a new house that will have a dedicated scrapbooking room. How cool is that!
So thanks, De'Etta, for awarding my first blog award. I'm honored! :-)