Friday, November 16, 2007

A New Milestone

My middle son is now 6-1/2. He turns seven in April. His baby teeth came in late as a baby/toddler. In fact, I think he was close to 9-10 months old before he got ANY teeth at all. My youngest was also like this. I read somewhere that this would mean their baby teeth would also fall out later. I'm finding this to be true.

Two days ago he came to me to tell me one of his bottom front teeth was indeed loose. It was VERY loose & I figured it would only be a couple of days or so before it finally came out. It did - while we were visiting Ninny this week (see the next post). He was SO excited to take that tooth home to put under this pillow.
See the new hole? And that's frosting on his face. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's a fun milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have issues with loose teeth around here - they just don't want to come out (LOL).... the last loose one that ds had needed to be pulled by the orthodontist.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?