Thursday, January 3, 2008

Making More Messes

I'm continuing in my "let-the-kids-make-a-mess" mode & trying to be a bit more accommodating. N received this really cute "Paint-By-Number" mini-set for Christmas. It's a child's version. He's been asking for a few days to try it out so I finally pulled it out & got him set up. He kept at it for quite some time & did rather well, although it was a bit much to try to finish in one sitting.


B was THRILLED with what the mail brought to him today. He received a gift certificate to Lego.com (his FAVORITE website) for Christmas. I also told him if he finished his math book by the end of the semester I'd let him pick a set on me. His order arrived in the mail today & he spent the afternoon putting them all together.


1 comment:

  1. Our boys have a lot in common. Our oldest likes to play legos and our youngest likes to paint.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?