Friday, February 29, 2008

Bowling Fun aka Homeschool PE

On a cold winter day there is nothing better than hanging out at the local bowling alley for a little bit of homeschool PE. ::grin:: I met up with another mom & her two sons there & we did the "family bowl" option which gave us 1-1/2 hours of bowling including shoes, a large pizza & a pitcher of soda. We split the cost between the two of us which makes it very affordable. The boys had a great time.




My friend Shelly grabbed my camera & snapped this photo. My boys had such a great time. B even got a strike on his very first throw. He started strutting a bit then. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?