Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Simply Daybook

FOR TODAY September 2, 2008...

Outside My Window...
a beautiful, sunny, crisp, fall-like day

I am thinking...
of the things I need to accomplish today.

I am thankful for...
the fact that we live on our family homestead where we are truly blessed to raise our three sons with so much family so close by with so many shared resources.

From the kitchen...
the smell of baking bread. Yum!

I am wearing...
my favorite jean capris with a favorite blue flower shirt - no shoes.

I am creating...
my boys school portfolios for last year.

I am going...
to enjoy this day.

I am reading...
book #9 from the Left Behind series, The Desecration.

I am hoping...
for a fun & productive day.

I am hearing...
the babies babbling and the radio playing.

Around the house...
I'm enjoying the clean spaces I created yesterday.

One of my favorite things...
blogging. :-)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
start the little boys with soccer, start back to AWANA, and try to get our MOPS going for the new year. Phew!

Here is picture thought I am sharing... (I couldn't limit it to one today)

Bread raising & supper already cooking in the crock-pot. Yum!

This post is a day late simply because I continue to believe today is Monday. Monday holidays always mess me up. It was wonderful to have my hubby home yesterday though. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?