Here are the rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post (or however many you want)
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!
I've always been one to follow the rules so here you go.....
- I started taking piano lessons at five years old, lasted for a few months, begged to quit, learned to read music in fifth grade music class (playing the clarinet), taught myself the "right hand" & begged to start taking piano lessons again. I did until I graduated high school.
- I didn't keep up with my piano playing & now I'm trying to teach myself all over again. It's much harder at 30(cough, cough)something than it was at 13.
- My hubby & I spent 10 days in England (outside London) in 1998. We were there for a wedding of one of his high school friends. I had a blast & would love to go back.
- I love to play sports & can be highly competitive.
- I was the captain of my basketball team my senior year. Our record was horrid.
- I wanted to work with the deaf when I grew up, but I got side tracked. Now I plan to teach sign language to my kiddos this year.
Okay, I know I said I like to follow the rules, but I'm breaking one slight one. I'm actually going to tag EVERYONE who reads this here. Go ahead & consider yourself tagged & feel free to post on your own blog if you so chose. ;-)