Monday, November 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Alexandra over at Happy Hearts at Home tagged me with this fun little Bookworm Award.

Here are the rules:

Pass this on to 5 blogging friends. Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following that.

"I am often asked, "But what about the children? Did they feel deprived, growing up without Santa on Christmas morning?" Our children felt it was more fun having multiple celebrations than trying to cram it all into one day." ~from Celebrating the Christian Year by Martha Zimmerman

Now to the fun part...I tag....

Kayla at Living the Good Life
Christa at Katrina Relocators (hi!!! She taught me all I know about html codes! ::wink::)
Linda at MacDonald Clan
Debbie at Following the Narrow Path
Monica at Once Upon a Time

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?