Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Old Schoolhouse Summer Blast


Actually, click HERE for details.....

The Old Schoolhouse magazine is right in the middle of their summer 2009 blast! So what does that mean for everyone out there? It means if you are a new subscriber OR a renewing subscriber (both for two years) you get 19 FREE gifts. I mean, who doesn't like FREE?

This is really my favorite homeschooling magazines & I've read a few of them in my six years of homeschooling. I know I've heard of some complaining that there are too many ads & what not, but for me, THAT is what I like about it. I love reading the ads & articles. I like checking out what's new out there. I really do feel that the subscription is worth the cost.

So here are the details....

The cost of a two year subscription to The Old Schoolhouse magazine, or TOS as it's commonly known, is $39. And the 19 freebies being offered to the first 5000 responders are far too many to list in my little blog. But some that stood out to me:

  • $10 gift card to Apologia Science
  • Free math drill software from Quarter Mile math
  • A Wikki Stix sampler pack worth $10
  • Free art book on CD from Visual Manna
And so many, MANY more. Click HERE to see the entire list.

But the freebies do not stop with those 19. Nope. The first 1000 subscribes will recieve a special gift. Click HERE to see what it will be. Plus, 50 random subscribers will win a one-week membership to Curves! That would be a great way to check out the gyms for women that are springing up everywhere.

Consider this your teacher gift to yourself. I find that whenever I am struggling in my homeschooling journey, I can find an article or two (or more!) in my current issue of TOS that gets me back on track again.

This is a limited time offer. There are only 5000 available, so be sure to go check it out soon!

And here is my "true confession."

I really am a subscriber to TOS & I really do love the magazine, but I still have about a year left on my current subscription. I wasn't sure I really wanted to renew my subscription right now no matter what all the freebies were because quite frankly, I was disappointed in the past. However, I have to say, that the I am beyond thrilled with what they are offering this time around. I will be renewing simply to take advantage of this offer. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?