Make sure to link up if you want to participate.
My top favorite things from my week are....in no particular order...
1. Taking photos of my boys. I only had to bribe one so far and he settled for computer time. I still have one boy left to snap some photos of and that will happen next week. In case you missed them...
2. The lack of snow so far this winter. Yup, Maine is in a "snow drought." I find it slightly amusing since it seems everywhere south of us - all the way to Georgia - is getting snow! I have some neat trips planned for this month though & I'm glad the snow doesn't seem to be messing with those plans - yet. Of course, this may mean snow into May. We'll see.
3. Our AWANA group at our church. It's really well run and the kids have a blast with it. This week was PJ and slipper night which I had forgotten about. I know. I know. And tonight was the sledding party. And no, no photos as I let Daddy take them and I stayed home. There may not be a ton of snow here in Maine but it's still COLD!
4. My hubby who is an amazing guy. I love him more now than I ever thought possible. I'm so thankful for all the hard work he does to support our family. He commutes about an hour each way to work and that doesn't include the planning board meetings he attends often during the month. Many times it's an additional hour or more home from those late at night. He then gets up early to head to work the next day. He works hard for us and I'm so very thankful for him.
5. The Olympics! I love watching the Olympics. This year the boys are doing a lapbook. I have the opening ceremonies on right now and I'm getting in to the spirit of the Olympics! Go USA!