The theme is Spring . . . and any other random questions that crept in.
1. What is your favorite sign of Spring? Warmer days. I absolutely love weather in the upper 50's and 60's this time of year. It feels so warm after the coldness of winter.
2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14? If not, how did it impact your day? Nope. Totally forgot. I woke up at what I thought was 7:30 and saw the clock sitting on the kitchen counter. Thankfully my 13 year old did remember. It didn't mess things up too badly although we didn't have much "sit around" time that morning to get ready to go. We were headed to my Dad's house for a memorial dinner for my Mom's one year anniversary of her death.
3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year? Hmmmm...carrots? Corn? Edible pea pods (soooo yummy!). Not sure but I should start to research this. I'm feeling huge nudges (sledgehammers?) to go vegetarian or vegan. Any tips?
4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant? Pineapples. Oh.my.gosh! I so love fresh pineapple. So...so....SO....yummy! Sadly, Maine is not a tropical climate so I have to be content with buying them.
5. What is your least favorite insect? Anything with six legs. Okay....anything that is flying near me. I do not like insects - at all.
6. March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand? Not often. We have good well water and I keep dozens of filled water bottles in our fridge. It makes it easy to grab one - especially for the kiddos.
7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that? Nope.
8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day? Not nearly enough - not even CLOSE to what I should. And that's all I'll say about that.
9. March 24 is the birthday of Harry Houdini. Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share. On TV - does that count?
10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)? Nope but I think that would be pretty cool.
11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies? If so, what is your favorite? If I had to chose, Westerns, but really neither is a big fave.
12. (Really random) What U.S. state that you've never visited would you like to visit someday? Hmmmm....so many to chose from....I've never been further west than New York or further south than Virginia. That leaves a LOT of ground to cover.
First pick: Alaska
Second pick: Hawaii
Third pick: California (my brother lives there and really wants us to visit)
Fourth pick: Florida
And all the rest after this. ;-)