Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TOS Homeschool Expo

Schoolhouse Expo

Many states have homeschool conferences coming up. If you have never been, I highly recommend going! I always come away refreshed and having learned something new. I love the vendor hall. I love the speakers. I really love the time away from my kiddos to recharge my "mommy/homeschool teacher" batteries. 

However, sometimes it's just really hard to get away when you are in the midst of it all isn't it?

Lately, I've seen some homeschooling conferences cropping up that are hosted on-line! What a concept! You can listen in live to various workshops or listen to the recordings later at your leisure. There is even a "vendor" hall of on-line resources as well. Door prizes are even typically included.

TOS will be hosting a Homeschool Expo coming up this May! If you pre-register during their "March Madness" (more on that in a bit), you can save $5 off your registration fee. 


As homeschool teachers what do you need to learn? More about teaching multiple grades? All about different homeschool methods? Transcripts?  Could you use some help with reading, language arts, math, and more Are you intimidated by the idea of teaching middle school and high school? Those dreaded, advanced courses? Would some encouraging words and motivational Scripture help you on your way? 


Get answers when you attend The Schoolhouse Expo, an 3-day, online conference, presented by The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine and The Old Schoolhouse® Speaker's Bureau.


Pre-register today for only $19.99 through March 31.You do not want to miss this unbelievable, virtual homeschool convention! PLUS, you'll receive over $300 in free gifts when you register. Get the details and preregister here


TOS is also currently hosting March MadnessRight now March Madness and Win Big are going on in the Schoolhouse Store. During March Madness, over 240 items are 10 to 40 percent off!  Click here to read the details.

Then, if you're customer 139,000, 139,500, or 140,000, you will win over $348 in prizes. Prizes include a 5 year subscription to TOS (U.S. only), Scripture Sleuth literature series, guitar lessons on CD, and more! Hurry, they are just past customer #137,818.





*Disclaimer: In exchange for posting about the conference, TOS is generously granting me a free ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?