Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Day in the Life


Awhile ago I added the above graphic and link to my side bar. (See....it's right there -------->) Ali Edwards is hosting a "week in the life" project starting next Monday. I'm pretty psyched to try this! Ali is huge in the scrapbooking world - right up there with Becky Higgins. I get very inspired by both of them. 

I only started reading Ali's blog this year. She shares a lot of good challenges and shares how she puts together her albums. A few weeks ago she started talking about "A Week in the Life" and posted earlier this week  to share what she's doing to get ready. She also had a guest post today with some more good idea.

It's been awhile since I've really scrapbooked anything. This project has me excited to put something together again. So while I do plan to make a scrapbook of this, it would also be a fun blog assignment for a week, yes?

And really - another big reason I'm posting this...fair warning to all local friends and family. I will have my camera IN HAND all week and you'd all better be prepared to say "fuzzy pickles!" ::big grin::

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I love Ali's blog too. Looking forward to seeing your "Week in the Life". Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this a year and a half ago, I think, and really enjoyed it. And this morning, reading Ali's blog, I just decided to go for it again. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?