Be sure to go check out the rest of the randomness over at 2nd Cup of Coffee.
1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay? I say if you can wear them - go for it. My feet just hurt thinking about it though.
2. What is your favorite pizza? Homemade right in my kitchen from scratch. Yummmmm...
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.] Wow - what to pick! I really have absolutely no idea! But it's certainly fun to wonder about.
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for. Whoopie pies. I miss my mom the most when I think of these. She made amazing ones.
5. What is your current favorite snack? Popcorn
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.") It's a toss up between Dancing with the Stars and Biggest Loser...both would require hard work and LOTS of pain.....
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior? ...5...
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________. All the mud is gone. Although, by that point summer is almost here.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____. The Sunday comics.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward. Loosing weight and eating healthier. It's a daily battle.
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week. I got nothing...and that's neither thought-provoking or inspiring. ;-)
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you. Play games with them or surprise them with a special outing.