Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Convention Shopping At Home

VendorHall_header

Today marks the start of the TOS Expo. I missed all the morning sessions today since I was, well, schooling my kids at co-op. However, lunch time is here and I'm planning to enjoy the quiet of naptime and listen in on some really neat sessions.

And what to know something else? The Vendor Hall over there is amazing! And the best part - it's open to everyone!!! No "vendor only" pass needed!

If you're researching or buying homeschool curriculum, you have to check out the Vendor Hall at the Schoolhouse Expo! It's open to everyone. Browse through companies such as Rainbow Resource, WriteShop, Apologia, Latin Road/Phonics Road, Multiplication Shake, Go Phonics, and MANY MORE!

Latin Road/Phonics Road has freebies in their booth. Rainbow Resource has a free shipping offer. Spears Art Studio has a free CD. Real Science by Gravitas has a 25% discount coupon.

There is just so much to see. Stop by and meet the virtual hostess from each company, browse their selection, and look for "conference specials".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?