Monday, May 10, 2010

Review: Beeyoutiful

Beeyoutiful.com

The folks at Beeyoutiful have it about right I think...

At Beeyoutiful.com, we believe that each individual is responsible for their own health. 
It is not a doctor's responsibility to keep you in good health. 
Instead they are a tremendous resource, especially for those times when urgent care is required. 
But, they are only one of many resources. And the tools they use, while powerful, are not the only tools available. 
But a tool is worthless unless one knows how to use it.

Beeyoutiful has many "tools" available - 93 to be exact - and I was able to try out two of them. 


Photobucket

First was the Laveshmint Daily Moisturizing Lotion (4oz. $12). Taken from their website:


Gently scented with peppermint and lavender essential oils to bring cool relaxation while aloe and coconut oils smooth and nourish skin. Perfect for all skin types. Watch your complexion shine! Paraben and Formaldehyde free.


I have sensitive skin due to rosacea (which continues to worsen as I age) so I am pretty careful about what I put on my skin. This lotion was very light and didn't seem to do anything bad to my skin at all (no extra breakouts, etc). It soaked in nicely and I loved the scent. I put it on just before bed and I like to think the lavender helped me sleep just a tad bit better.


Photobucket

Also included for me to try was some Laveshmint Hydrating Toner spray (4oz. $14).  Taken from their website:


Laveshmint Hydrating Toner is the ultimate culmination of clean refreshment. Made with certified organic Aloe Vera, Laveshment’s astringent properties naturally close the pores after cleansing.


Another use for this spray that was mentioned on the packaging inserts was in helping sunburns. Some of our recent spring days here have resulted in some minor sunburns on little (and big) necks so I tried the spray. It worked wonderfully. It didn't sting and it helped quite a bit with faster healing. In fact, N9 went and applied some more before bed one night all on his own.


I have had my eye on this company now for quite a while. I really like the looks of their SuperMom vitamins. After having tried out the two products above, I am definitely more likely to get these vitamins sooner rather than later. 


Shipping on any size domestic order is only $6 as well - a pretty good deal overall I'd say.


I really enjoyed trying these products out as part of the TOS Homeschool Crew. If you'd like to see what other Crew members tried out (we did not all get the same products), be sure to head over to the Crew blog to check it out.



*Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review. All opinions shared are my own. TOS Crew Members are given the product free of charge in exchange for our unbiased opinion of the product.

1 comment:

  1. I think you've sold me. I love the smell of lavendar! My multi-vitamins make me nauseous. I wonder if the supermom vitamins would. That would be like supermom cryptonite. Okay, I admit, I have no idea how to spell cryptonite!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?